Candlelight Open Air: Vivaldi’s Four Seasons & More
Tickets available for purchase here.
Hire us for your event! Click here to get a quote.
🎫 Zone A (Premium Visibility)
🎫 Zone B (Great Visibility)
🎫 Zone C (Good Visibility)
Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis
What You Will Enjoy
🕯️ An intimate ambience at a beautiful venue bathed in candlelight
🎻 A talented Minneapolis string quartet performing classical pieces by Vivaldi and more
🌃 A stunning open-air experience at Leopold’s Mississippi Gardens
📍 Venue: Leopold’s Mississippi Gardens
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 10 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is not ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✅ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
- “The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 1 RV 269: “Spring” – Vivaldi
- “The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 2 RV 315: Summer” – Vivaldi
- “Thaïs: Méditation” – Jules Massenet
- “Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons: Spring 3” – Max Richter
- “The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: Verano Porteño” – Astor Piazzolla
- “Libertango” – Astor Piazzolla
- “The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 3 RV 293: “Autumn” – Vivaldi
- “The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: Winter” – Vivaldi
- Listeso String Quartet
Whether you’re looking for a beautifully unique classical music performance or a romantic candlelit experience, this performance is for you. You don’t need to know all things Vivaldi to enjoy the evening; simply sit back and savor the stunning atmosphere and pieces you’ll hear. Join our musicians for an evening under the stars gently illuminated by candlelight, and prepare to be taken into the clouds with Vivaldi’s most treasured masterpieces!
Please view the FAQs for this Fever Original experience here.